$20.00 – $570.00
I only service Pilot Butte currently.
When I start the route you will receive a text message with approximate ETA.
By purchasing this service you agree to the terms of service.
DescriptionI work a full time job so I have reduced my prices to reflect that fact. I may not be able to get to your driveway right after a storm. It could take up to 48 hours to clear your driveway. I do hope to keep the average under 12 hours. If I’m not going to be able to do it within 48h I will offer a refund / or partial refund depending on service purchased.
- No Gravel Driveways
- You are responsible to remove all obstacles from driveway before I visit ( newspapers, power cords, garbage bins, etc)
- I will stay approximately 18 inches from all obstacles for my safety and your properties safety
- I will only clear the driveway. I do not clear sidewalks or other pathways.
- It takes a 2 inch snow event to activate snow clearing. I will not clear until the snow event has ended
- During heavy snowfall I may come out multiple times
- Property owner is responsible for all De-Icing, We do not offer that service and are not responsible for slippery surfaces.
- property owner is responsible for any sidewalks that requires clearing
- During extreme snowfalls prices may rise due to work and time severely increasing